Get in touch with us
- Looking for someone specific? Check out our team page for contact info!
- Join our email list: we send monthly emails with info on upcoming events, along with special announcement emails. We won’t spam you; we only send 1-2 emails per month. Sign up today!
- For general questions: call us at 540-231-6964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty: if you would like to register your community learning course, please fill out this form. If you wish to partner with VT Engage in any capacity, contact Gary Kirk, director, at email@example.com or 540-231-7935.
- Community organizations: if you are a representative of a community organization and would like to partner with us, please fill out this form.
- Stop by: we are located in 110 New Hall West (190 West Campus Drive.) We welcome drop-in visitors, but recommend calling ahead if you would like to meet with someone specific.
Frequently asked questions
How do I get involved with VT Engage?
Simply sign up for one of our trips! Check out our calendar of events to see if there are any upcoming events that are of interest to you. Visit our programs page to learn more about what types of events we offer.
Who can serve on one of your trips?
Unless otherwise indicated, all events are open to Virginia Tech undergraduate and graduate students, as well as faculty and staff members. Some events, such as workshops, are open to the general public.
Do you schedule events for groups or student organizations?
If you do not find an upcoming service opportunity that suits your interests or group size, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we do not typically schedule service events on behalf of student groups, but we may be able to put you in touch with a community partner in need of volunteers.
We also recommend checking out Volunteer NRV, which is a comprehensive, up-to-date listing of area volunteering opportunities. GobblerConnect is a great way to find student groups focused on service or a cause you are interested in.